A good friend of mine gave me this recipe ,his wife makes it about six times a year as she has a small sandwich bar and her customers love it .I use it every working day on my lunch /smoko ,have tried other similar relishes and they dont compare .please try it and let me know your opinion.. just do one batch at a time otherwise you dont get the evaporation ,trust me i have tried 2 or 3 batches together ,get yourself a good thick bottom boiler whether it be stainless or the old aluminium, and last good produce makes good produce ,cant make strawberry jam out of shit.. 1.5kg zucchini ,1kg granny smith apples ,half kg onions ,500mls white vinegar,750grams sugar ,1 tablespoon salt ,half teaspoon cayenne pepper [i used a hot cayenne and this was the way to go, same amount ] 1 dessertspoon curry powder ...slice zucchini , peel and core apple then slice , peel quarter and slice onion boil all together for 3/4 hour to 1hour [ making sure not to stick on bottom and burn ] stir often . thicken with 1 tablespoon cornflour ,1dessertspoon tumeric mixed with a little cold vinegar or water ,[careful] cook further 15mins .of coarse put into HOT sterilized jars .. hope all goes well ,any questions just contact me through THL .cheers .