Work Placement with gamekeeper/in countryside managment required.

Hi all,

Im 22 years old and currently working towards my national diploma in countryside management - game & fish. Part of my qualification is being out on a work placement for 12 weeks between late may and october.

Im based in warwickshire so preferably looking for any local shoots or estates that would like some help with the day to day duties.

I have my own transport and a full clean driving license. I am willing to travel.

However if accommodation on site is avaliable at an estate that is a long distance from my home i would be happy to consider that.

Im hard working,motivated, keen to learn and passionate about the countryside and game and shoot management. All options in the field are definately being considered at the moment.

Please drop me a PM me if you would possibly consider taking me on, i will work hard and be an asset to any team :)

If you could only take me on for a few weeks please still let me know.

Also If you also know of any shoots or estates in the warwickshire/worcestershire area that might consider me to help them during my work placement i would be extremly appreciative.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and i hope to hear from you soon.

AD