Bedlington flat back

Hi I have A Bedlington thats come from A very good working strain.

She has a Flat Back A good Head and is Chocolate in Colour.

She Looks a little like Swansea Jacks Strain But she wasnt from Swansea she was from Halifax.

But all the people that I See with Bedlingtons are all none working strain and all Poodle (Lamb type)Looking and I keep getting the Question asked.

"Are you sure its a Bedlington"?

"There Supposed to look like dear little Lambs"

I took it to the Vets for its Jabs Last night and she said it looked like a Long haired Jack Russel :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

Ill put some pics on when i Fathem it out.

We were working on the Building site the other day and a Women walked a pedigree like Bedlington passed and my Bro asked why mine didnt look like that????

what do you Flat backed Bedlington owners answer with????

Guest dondog

Pidge yours isn't a K.C. pedigree so who cares as long as it does what you want it to do thats what is important. :good:

Mine is a K.C. Bedlington his back is flat and is the size of a house he looks very little like the kinds you see occasionally walking down the road with a check coat on walked by a little old dear. :no:

Most recognise he is a Bedlington some Lurcher lads sometimes ask is he a first cross whippet Bedlington.

The worst was I had been out hours with my Beddy on the Moor's my dog looked like he had been dragged through a hedge backwards then rolled in pig shit just for good measure.

And some dick wearing florescent yellow and pink lycra comes peddling past on a mountain bike ,and says " It's not often you see one them kind of dogs in the country side all dirty ,you usually only see them in towns"

As the prick peddled of I thought to my self what kind of dog did he think it was .About 1/2 hour later he peddled back past the other way I asked him what kind of dog did he think he was ?

Poodle his answer .PRICK I thought. :realmad:

Guest dondog

Looks like a Bedlington to me or if not, one with a lot of Bedlington in it. :good:

Looks nothing like a Long haired Jack Russel :icon_redface: my vets were not even aware that Bedlingtons change colour from being small pups to being adults,and did not know what mine was and he's a K.C. one they don't know every thing even if they think they do.