Pergurine x Lanner

Guest falconeru.k01

Ex demo bird up for sale due to taking quarry has had gull, crow & moorhen flys at 1lb 9 1/2 oz

good tempermant . regret sale but not very good whilst flying to public & killing crows so must go, anyone intrested please PM me

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1132/dscf00014dg.jpg

Regards Mick

www.raptormagic.co.uk

The birds in Lovelly condition Mick, it would be a gem for someone to fly and perhaps breed from in the future.

Cheers

Tony

Guest falconeru.k01
There you go mate :good: .

Millet

dscf00014dg.jpg

Thanks guys i had good flights with her but no good for demo work. :icon_redface:

I increased her weight but still killing , thats the peri in her. :realmad:

Tony how are the gosshawks doing?

Thanks guys i had good flights with her but no good for demo work. :icon_redface:

I increased her weight but still killing , thats the peri in her. :realmad:

Tony how are the gosshawks doing?

Hello Mick

They was all well away today, the male still needs to be Held back as the females and a week or so away, It could be a disapointing season with the Finn x German Pair, the male has been trying hard carrying food and next building for a couple of weeks now yet the female much like my Missus is'nt interested :icon_redface:, thankfully both German Imprints are now showing there whites and calling aswell as the finnish females.

Take Care

Tony

Guest falconeru.k01
crackin lookin bird,were u not tempted to keep and use in the field?

Hello Bald eagle1

not realy i have hunted longwings over the last 4-5 yrs & requires a lot of time to get the best of the bird,

I fly BOP for a living 7 days a week & to be honest by the end of september , I look forward to putting our birds down to moult & having a break.

I am buying a goshawk for this hunting season will be a nice change from hunting falcons & harris hawks.