Bull x Greyhound

dog now sold. 5/8 greyhound 3/8 Bull 18 month old,Very strong dog, just started work. had a few rabbits, very hard mouthed. good with other dogs, walks to heel off lead. retrieves to hand. and returns as soon as lamp is off or misses. very keen dog. reason for sale can't break to ferret. £120 ring for more details 07923470769

Edited by woodmat

5/8 greyhound 3/8 Bull 18 month old,Very strong dog, just started work. had a few rabbits, very hard mouthed. good with other dogs, walks to heel off lead. retrieves to hand. and returns as soon as lamp is off or misses. very keen dog. reason for sale can't break to ferret. £120 ring for more details 07923470769

interested .where you live

5/8 greyhound 3/8 Bull 18 month old,Very strong dog, just started work. had a few rabbits, very hard mouthed. good with other dogs, walks to heel off lead. retrieves to hand. and returns as soon as lamp is off or misses. very keen dog. reason for sale can't break to ferret. £120 ring for more details 07923470769

i sent you a text to your phone.im from ireland but can get dog collected by greyhound man.i used to live in b,ham and im genuine.if dog as trial and says what you say he is doing ill give you what i texted for him.00353874123696

pic will help mate

i sent you a text to your phone.im from ireland but can get dog collected by greyhound man.i used to live in b,ham and im genuine.if dog as trial and says what you say he is doing ill give you what i texted for him.00353874123696

trial for 120 puond :icon_eek: