wanted trebble collars

Guest lurcherboy2008

Guest lurcherboy2008

hello i have 3 terriers and its a pain in the feckin arse walking them, currently walking 2 on couplers (shit collars) and the other is on a single choker, anyone know how much the B&F ones are approx? ill see SS saturday anyways and also the B&F so if the B&F dont tickle my fancy then SS gear it is, just wondering how good are the B&F ones anyone ever had any or own them now? also any problems? SS gear is always tip top see what he has saturday if i like what i see ill have to ask him to politely make ma trebles, would prefer SS gear but would like to see what collars he has to offer has he made anyone trebbles before? im only asking becuase some reason i cant get on his site :wallbash::wallbash: thanks for any replies :thumbs:

Guest lurcherboy2008
pop down tomorrow mate ive got doubles you can see of strong stuff good quality and good price two :thumbs:

will do poach cheers mate seen his gear it is good in all fairness just havent seen his terrier collars and couples yet just seen a pair on his site i fancied if he can convert the couples into trebles ill meet him in the gamefair sat instead of going through post and that, so i dropped him a PM now waiting for him to get back to me cheers poach again :victory:

hello i have 3 terriers and its a pain in the feckin arse walking them, currently walking 2 on couplers (shit collars) and the other is on a single choker, anyone know how much the B&F ones are approx? ill see SS saturday anyways and also the B&F so if the B&F dont tickle my fancy then SS gear it is, just wondering how good are the B&F ones anyone ever had any or own them now? also any problems? SS gear is always tip top see what he has saturday if i like what i see ill have to ask him to politely make ma trebles, would prefer SS gear but would like to see what collars he has to offer has he made anyone trebbles before? im only asking becuase some reason i cant get on his site :wallbash::wallbash: thanks for any replies :thumbs:

I don't think B&F do the treble collars anymore.....

I don't think B&F do the treble collars anymore.....

You're right, and the reason they don't is because the place they get their brass bits from is the same place I do, the place won't make just one couple as a triple, they want you to order a few, but as it's only the second time I've ever been asked for them I'm not about to order a load.

The same thing I believe with their couples with no long link, again not a standard item so a minimum order of 10, I'd rather not have a couple of hundred quids worth of gear sitting around that might sell eventually ............

But, if there's anyone on here that can solder (braze?) brass then that might a way forward, 3 sets of normal couples would make 2 triples, depends how much it costs to re weld (braze/solder) the ring after I cut them, and it's something I'd only do if I'd been paid for the triples first.

LB, the brass fittings on my collars are exactly the same as B+F use, from the very same place, so the choice is the collars really, might be worth a call to B+F to see if they've got a triple trigger type hanging around, then buy that from their posh trailer and use my collars on it, the terrier collars I sell with brass fittings are £10 each, or £25 on a trigger snap couple.

Look forward to seeing some of you on Saturday.

:icon_eek:

f**k me!

Just had a look on the B+F site, they know how to charge don't they!!!

Not saying their leather gear isn't the best quality, but their couples without collars are dear as f**k!!!

No wonder they got that nice trailer! :big_boss:

Make sure your pants are nice and tight, because they are going to pull them right down!

But, if there's anyone on here that can solder (braze?) brass then that might a way forward, 3 sets of normal couples would make 2 triples, depends how much it costs to re weld (braze/solder) the ring after I cut them, and it's something I'd only do if I'd been paid for the triples first.

If you get the orders then bring a pair into work tonight an i'll get them done for you, if you want? But i wouldnt have them done till middle of next week??

Guest lurcherboy2008

thanks for that SS, id pick your type of collar over any leather type no matter how good the leather type is, anyways if you do get a few orders let me know, OR ill have a look in the B£F pretty trailor on saturday and see what he can do for me on the buckles or whatever you call them, then PM you about the collars, anyone know roughly how much the brass trebbles are from B&F? without collar s:thumbs: