Anyone own a BSA Ultra Multishot or used one?

bigbailey

Hi everyone first post on this site so go easy! Just wondering what people think of the BSA Ultra Multishot? Thinking of getting one with it being small and compact making it easy to carry around when out hunting. Cheers Folks.

I have one in .22 and its great although you only get about 50 shots off a charge. Up where I am there are loads of Rabbits so you need a bottle in the truck all the time.

The Ultra is realy small and great for shooting out of the truck.

The mags can be a bit iffy but BSA will change them no probs if you get a bad one.

I would give it 8 out of 10.

Andy.

Guest buster321c

I use ( well my son uses ) a BSA Ultra single shot ,and its a great little rifle, i think ! :thumbs: The only thing that ive heard about it is that the multi `sometimes ` has a sticking magazine . The one we use is a .22 , which when flled to 200 bar gets you about 40 shots , and the .177 gets you 35 ish shots due to the small resivour . Its has the micro cocking mechanism which i find really good, but the lads not bothered with , and its also handy for using whilst in the car ( due to a small barrel length ) . Overall its a decent little gun and it does the job for us , we go rabbiting and it matches my AA S400 all the way , ( well nearly lol !! ) atb Buster

hello and welcome :gunsmilie:

ive had an ultra and there a great little gun cant fault it for the money :victory: if its you first gun it will be fine they only do about 40 full power shots and then it drops off quickly be carefull not to run it out of air as you will get problems with seals, :icon_eek:

if you do get one ill give you a little tip make sure it has no pellet in when you fill it with air and load it then charge it with air this helps with one of the seals cant remember what one :doh: but i was told this by 5 difernt people when i had myne so i loaded it before each fill and never had a problem!!

ps my pall has a single shot for sale

its in great nick

comes with

2x scopes

gun bag

2x silencers

dive bottle

fill adaptor

and what ever else hes got knocking about hes giving it all up im sure he wants

£400 for the lot!! :good::good: