Pigeon Shooting

Hi there I'm new to the site so I hope this post makes sense and appears in the right place. If not my apologies.

I have seen advertised the N.P.P.C. in Yorkshire a club which provides its members with pigeon shooting in the north and midlands.

I wondered if any of you are members of this club and whether you find it worthwile and good value for money?

What are your experiences of the shooting they offer particularly in Derbyshire-South Yorkshire-North Notts?

Edited by COUNTRYLAD

Hi mate yeah i have heard of this club they have 100's of pieces of land to shoot on across the country i was gonna join about a year ago and nearly coughed up the money untill a good friend of mine said be carefull as its like everything else you are never gonna get the good days all the gaffers etc are tipped off in advance to where they are coming in thick and fast then everyone else is left with the dribs and drabs wich is why i never joined, its ok if you want to just take a few but when i go pigeon shooting i like to do it properly and take plenty out you know what i mean :gunsmilie: so your choice bud but you would be better off asking local farmers thats where some of my best shoots are locally with guys i know and trust!!!

• 5 weeks later...