BSA LIGHTNING TACTICAL SETUP

Bsa Lightning Xl Tactical In 22 Cal,comes Fitted With A Nearly New Awt Gasram Shot 500 Pellets shoots as sweet as a nut,ags 3/9/40 Scopes,cheater Gun Sling,leather venom Arms Gunbag,couple Of Small Marks On It And There On The Sillencer,thats where the sling swivel snaped,so Iv Covered It Up With Camo Tape To Stop Any More,no rust on it at all.£210. No Offers..face to face only..07926226606.

Bsa Lightning Xl Tactical In 22 Cal,comes Fitted With A Nearly New Awt Gasram Shot 500 Pellets shoots as sweet as a nut,ags 3/9/40 Scopes,cheater Gun Sling,leather venom Arms Gunbag,couple Of Small Marks On It And There On The Sillencer,thats where the sling swivel snaped,so Iv Covered It Up With Camo Tape To Stop Any More,no rust on it at all.£210. No Offers..face to face only..07926226606.

bumpy......

:censored: On the spur of the moment I put a couple of grand down as deposit on a house this afternoon,emptied my account completely.

Have been looking for a cracking deal like that for a while now, DAM IT typical. i'd have snapped it up and collected myself. AHHHHHHHH!!!!! :wallbash:

you got any pictures of this mate? and how come you put the tape on i don't understand why from your description?? cheers
the mark is where the swivel stud broke,i put some camo tape on it thats why..........

Will swap it for a hf radio,anyone got one to swap........