its here i got my night vision today!!!

its here at last i orderd my night vision ages ago and it finaly turnt up today ive been itching to get out and test it aswell as my new gun i just got but had stress sorting that out and now with this :censored::censored:

the nv its self is the nuts works sweet and is crystal clear but.....when i attach it to my scope i cant get it crystal clear again now i have adjusted every thing on the scope and nv but i just cant get it right??? :wallbash:

am i over looking somthing??? :wallbash:

or am i doint somthing wrong??? :wallbash:

has anyone got a nv monocular with scope attachment and did you have simlar problems??? :big_boss:

any help would be great!!! :victory:

many thanks

rk

Hi Rabbit killer

I had a problem when i first started using mine, but i have got used to it now.

I bought the IR laser as well and that really helps.

You just have to play around with focusing the eye piece(monocular), end piece of the monocular and then i play around with my 'ferris wheel' i have a SWAT 4-16X 56

Some times i walk around shooting rabbits, but mainly i either lie down or sit down, i use the versa-pod bipods. the bags are really big but patience is the name of the game.

I have just finished nights but i can send you a more detailed explaination if you want?

ALB

COMMANDO