saluki Cross Pups Plus Bitch

Guest gaz100604
i think 300 pounds a bit steep mate best of luck tough
why is it do you know the bitch

no but what i do know is what youve said shes done plenty by day but a little on the lamp, before id part with 300 pound why to me is a small f****n fortune iod expect a good all round dogs that is well proven day and night not on sum vauge description you put on here mate.

you sold her she must be a good un :)

i think 300 pounds a bit steep mate best of luck tough
why is it do you know the bitch

no but what i do know is what youve said shes done plenty by day but a little on the lamp, before id part with 300 pound why to me is a small f****n fortune iod expect a good all round dogs that is well proven day and night not on sum vauge description you put on here mate.

you sold her she must be a good un :)

she is agood one she might have done work on lamp before we got her but it was just a day dog for us i ran her on lamp last season about 6 time with the lad i got her off did well along side my weeton x

Just a question mate, tell me to f**k off if you want.......but why would you breed a litter if you had too many dogs on at the min and have to get rid of the bitch too????????

Are there any pics of the sire or any evidence of the working ability??? Like someone said earlier, £300 seems alot for a load of names and no show of ability........... :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Guest gaz100604
Just a question mate, tell me to f**k off if you want.......but why would you breed a litter if you had too many dogs on at the min and have to get rid of the bitch too????????

Are there any pics of the sire or any evidence of the working ability??? Like someone said earlier, £300 seems alot for a load of names and no show of ability........... :hmm::hmm::hmm:

thats what i was thinking as well,

ps the pups look fine mate

Cant fault the pups mate, they look a good healthy litter, its just selling the bitch that made me look.............

You say that it may have done some lamping before you got it, but you only used it daytime last season, now you've bred a litter and are getting shot of the lot for £300..............just an observation mate, but people get slagged for the price the sell pups at, some of them half the price of yours, and they can show what the parents have done, then others get slagged for indiscriminant breeding just to make money........surprised some of these people aint jumped on you mate......maybe they're having the weekend off..........

like i say mate tell me to f**k off, its none of my business, but it just seems weird to breed a bitch that you dont even wanna keep......i'd only be interested in breeding if i was..... A- wanting pups out the litter for meself, or......B- that impressed by the parents and i knew people that wanted them............. just my opinion though mate, good luck with selling the pups and bitch.............. :thumbs:

Guest gaz100604

Cant fault the pups mate, they look a good healthy litter, its just selling the bitch that made me look.............

You say that it may have done some lamping before you got it, but you only used it daytime last season, now you've bred a litter and are getting shot of the lot for £300..............just an observation mate, but people get slagged for the price the sell pups at, some of them half the price of yours, and they can show what the parents have done, then others get slagged for indiscriminant breeding just to make money........surprised some of these people aint jumped on you mate......maybe they're having the weekend off..........

like i say mate tell me to f**k off, its none of my business, but it just seems weird to breed a bitch that you dont even wanna keep......i'd only be interested in breeding if i was..... A- wanting pups out the litter for meself, or......B- that impressed by the parents and i knew people that wanted them............. just my opinion though mate, good luck with selling the pups and bitch.............. :thumbs:

usually youd have 10 pages of abuse from the lads.do youself a favour mate and pit pics of sire up and what hes done and slash the price in two.

there where 7 pups in total i am keeping one the lad with the sire has got one thats why the bitch is for sale so to make a bit off room as for pictures i have none but my mate has got this dog on video so i am not stuck if anyboby comes they can see what the dog has done i want bull any dog up if a dog now good ill tell the truth know good making a bad name for yourself is it if you can find anyboby that had one off my wheaton x from a litter me and one of my mates did in 2006 they will tell you that you want get any straighter person than me been in the dog game to long had dogs off people when i firsted started out people that bulled them up and it pi..ed my rigth off when i seen them work and they werent any good so when i ever do a litter i make sure i aint going to do ought rubbish