Jack Russell Male-Cumbria

I have available to the right home a 10.5 month old dog. Well bred from working parents, grand parents & gt grandparents, sadly he has gone over height for me, i only keep under 12" and this lads gone over 12", i can't fault him otherwise but i have enough males to know that he has to go as he won't get the use the others will later on.

He is still obviously just a youngster but is at the right age to start bringing on, obedient dog and easy to handle. He has a proper hard wire jacket, full mouth with scissor bite, narrow shouldered dog with a good chest. He is vaccinated (by a vet not DIY job) and microchipped. Would prefer working home for him or maybe he'd be a good one for the rosette hunters :laugh: Lives in or out, happy either way and isn't a barker, dosen't bother our ferrets as yet and gets on with all other dogs. Undocked tail which hasn't bothered him or got caught in out whilst out.

He is not a Parson nor is he bred from Parsons, just an old fashioned Jack Russell.

Decent offers or would consider a swap for a smaller male from working lines.

No idiots please! PM me for more details or phone number as i wasn't too sure if i was allowed to post a telephone number.

eddieheadjul081.jpg

eddiewhiteside1.jpg

Has a black patch other side of the body.

where abouts in cumbria are u mate and does the dog ratch?