i love my CZ silhouette!

finally had a break in the weather so was as good a chance as any to set up my brand new cz silhouette in .22lr.

having only shot a 22lr in the cadets at school 6yrs ago this was a whole new experience for me after moving to rimfire from air.

the gun was awesome. it was shooting 1" groups at 75yrds straight out of the box, which i slowly tightened up to be consistantly under an 1".

i found that the trigger was absolutly fine and had no problems with it at. slighty annoying having just ordered a brooks trigger kit after reading the reviews and thinking i was definatly going to need one but i'm sure i can sell it on with no problems.

the i went on a rabbit hunt and shot 7 of them, the furthest being a lasered 101yrds. i couldn't get over how load the thwack was when the eley sub hit home, so much louder than an air rifle, it was additive.

all in all probably the best days shooting i've ever had. i cant wait to get out there again.

all the best. Karl.

PS sorry about the lack of photo's i didn't have my phone on me, but will do next time.

no i haven't. i bought 500 eley subs when i got the gun yesterday after reading about what others use in there cz 452's and the haven't gone wrong at all, so i'm really happy with them.

i no it's a gd idea to try different brands to see which one works best but i'm a firm believer in "if it aint broke then dont fix it" and i dont think any other brands will be any better, tho i'm most probably wrong.

Karl

Guest JohnGalway

Eley subs are a very good and popular round, I use them myself :yes: When ya use them up buy one box of some different brands and see how they compare. Probably won't beat the Eleys but could be interesting to find out ;)