NEILSTON WORKING DOG ASSOCIATION "SHOW"

The club has now just entered its 2nd year :good: , and plans!! were laid out last night at our AGM for our second Terrier show, it will take place at Neilston Village, East Renfrewshire on the 14 May 2006! £100 prize for best Terrier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our inaugural show last year was a great success, and this years will be even better :good:. We had a good meeting last night and the craic was excellent, we also were privileged to gain 3 new members into the Club :good:

Welcome aboard lads

Tom

i p. m you with our dates on first feb now yous have gone and set the same day as the k v l t c first show come on whats going on tam ????????????????/

Hi Denny!!! Tam Finnigan (Secretarey NWDA) posted the date of the show on my website forum on 9 nov 2005 ( its still there" :icon_eek: He say's he also spoke to you, and Jock Reid (FKWTC) about the the same time to confirm there would be no clash of dates :good: between the respective clubs. As for whats going on!! I can't tell you mate :cry: you'lL have to contact T. Finnigan

All the best

Tom

Guest tamfinn
none off the boys at kelvin valley have spoken to tam finnigan just means 2 shows on the same day again ??????????????????????????? but not 2 worry our second shows 13 aug thats a sunday aswell :good:

polecat tamfinn i spoke to you in november same day i spoke with my counterpart at fife and kinross u told me that u had not set a date for a show i gave u our date u were happy that i called so we would not clash and support each other check the lanarkshire and renfrewshire hunt web site it was posted there the same day i spoke to u

none off the boys at kelvin valley have spoken to tam finnigan just means 2 shows on the same day again ??????????????????????????? but not 2 worry our second shows 13 aug thats a sunday aswell :good:

polecat tamfinn i spoke to you in november same day i spoke with my counterpart at fife and kinross u told me that u had not set a date for a show i gave u our date u were happy that i called so we would not clash and support each other check the lanarkshire and renfrewshire hunt web site it was posted there the same day i spoke to u

tam im relay sorry ive had a lot going on and i just forgot that u had phoned once again i appoligise too your self and the boyz at the neilston working terrier group for any upset i may have caused and we will be there too support the show

yours in sport poley

p s tam i,m sorry to u asweil :good: