born 26 march mother and older full sister here with her. Mother and older sister have taken unbelievable numbers pre hunting ban and pup in right hands will do the job perfectly.Breeding originates from Willy Tuff's SOONER and more recently ECHO lines. Dogs have always been well trained from early including jumping and are not usually sold but have ended up with a pup too many. Pup is dew clawed and jabbed up.Dogs in the past who have not been needed have been taken to kennels so this is a rare opportunity.Good money has been offered locally for the pup but would rather she went further afield.I am very genuine as rather than spending time drinking I am doing things with the dogs as they are what i'm serious about.If interested or would like more information rin me on 07500960738 also can text photo to anyone who requires one as not sure how to put on here. Also please note that this line are not plodders they are as fast as a lurcher but with the staying power of the saluki.I am asking £400 for this future star!

Thanks DOG

Guest gaz100604
born 26 march mother and older full sister here with her. Mother and older sister have taken unbelievable numbers pre hunting ban and pup in right hands will do the job perfectly.Breeding originates from Willy Tuff's SOONER and more recently ECHO lines. Dogs have always been well trained from early including jumping and are not usually sold but have ended up with a pup too many. Pup is dew clawed and jabbed up.Dogs in the past who have not been needed have been taken to kennels so this is a rare opportunity.Good money has been offered locally for the pup but would rather she went further afield.I am very genuine as rather than spending time drinking I am doing things with the dogs as they are what i'm serious about.If interested or would like more information rin me on 07500960738 also can text photo to anyone who requires one as not sure how to put on here. Also please note that this line are not plodders they are as fast as a lurcher but with the staying power of the saluki.I am asking £400 for this future star!

Thanks DOG

robbery

sounds a bit sus that why u breed dogs u dont need not done yourself any favours here pal u making it sound like the dog is stolen eg. want the dog to go further afieled?

instead of makeing statements like stolen and sus on the web you should wring and then you would know more .instead you gob off when you dont know me .