post-20531-1216318988_thumb.jpgI AM SELLING UP DUE TO MARRIAGE BREAKDOWN.SO ALL MY DOGS HAVE TO GO.I HAVE THIS TERRIER FOR SALE FOR 150.POUND.CAN,T GIVE A TRIAL REALLY BECAUSE HAVEN,T GOT THE TIME DUE TO GOING BACK AWAY TO WORK.THE TERRIER IS A GRAFTER BUT ITS ONLY DOWNFALL IS THAT IT HAS BEEN NEUTERED.IT IS QUIET IN KENNELS AND IS SPOT ON WITH OTHER DOGS.PLEASE NO STUPID COMMENTS CAUSE I REALLY CAN,T BE BOTHERED.THE DOGS HAVE TO GO BEFORE NEXT THURSDAY.CHEERS

post-20531-1216318988_thumb.jpgI AM SELLING UP DUE TO MARRIAGE BREAKDOWN.SO ALL MY DOGS HAVE TO GO.I HAVE THIS TERRIER FOR SALE FOR 150.POUND.CAN,T GIVE A TRIAL REALLY BECAUSE HAVEN,T GOT THE TIME DUE TO GOING BACK AWAY TO WORK.THE TERRIER IS A GRAFTER BUT ITS ONLY DOWNFALL IS THAT IT HAS BEEN NEUTERED.IT IS QUIET IN KENNELS AND IS SPOT ON WITH OTHER DOGS.PLEASE NO STUPID COMMENTS CAUSE I REALLY CAN,T BE BOTHERED.THE DOGS HAVE TO GO BEFORE NEXT THURSDAY.CHEERS

forgot to mention i am up in west cumbria bout half an hour drive from carlisle

what work is he doing? how old? and where exactly are you?

thanks

he is worked to fox he is 3 half years old and i,m in whitehaven cumbria.the dog is a grafter and has bolted foxes and has been dug to on numerous times.he does,nt mess about false marking .if theres anything in he,ll mark and go to it.the only thing the dog has,nt done is rock piles.not many round this area.cheers