due to marriage breakdown there is a 12 week old dog pup for sale.the dog is very well breed and is out of a well known bull cross called logan.the pup is collie greyhound bull greyhound .it is fully vaccinated and wormed up to date.100 pound for the dog..any questions please ring 07500019072.i am in west cumbriapost-20531-1216153762_thumb.jpg

Edited by LLOYD

Guest Taffybull
due to marriage breakdown there is a 12 week old dog pup for sale.the dog is very well breed and is out of a well known bull cross called logan.the pup is collie greyhound bull greyhound and is black and white.it is fully vaccinated and wormed up to date.100 pound for the dog.sorry no pictures.try and get some on tommorow.any questions please ring 07500019072.

hey ther LLOYD.. where abouts are you mate?

due to marriage breakdown there is a 12 week old dog pup for sale.the dog is very well breed and is out of a well known bull cross called logan.the pup is collie greyhound bull greyhound and is black and white.it is fully vaccinated and wormed up to date.100 pound for the dog.sorry no pictures.try and get some on tommorow.any questions please ring 07500019072.

whitehaven cumbria
due to marriage breakdown there is a 12 week old dog pup for sale.the dog is very well breed and is out of a well known bull cross called logan.the pup is collie greyhound bull greyhound .it is fully vaccinated and wormed up to date.100 pound for the dog..any questions please ring 07500019072.i am in west cumbriapost-20531-1216153762_thumb.jpg

thispup is still for sale and i,ve finally got a photo of it.

Guest smally

its a shame its got to go mate.i breed these pups a nd they will make good all round lamping dogs.the father is 25 inch and the mother is 23 half inches high.both dogs are very game and outstanding at there jobs.worth every penny .good luck mate.

Guest blitz

[bANNED TEXT] bitch did they use?there own bitch or that white one of smallys brothers..