bsa lightning xl tactical with awt gasram+scopes

22 Cal Bsa Lightning Xl Tactical Fitted With A New Awt Gasram,one Little Mark On The Silencer,and The Front Swivel Stud Broke Off(like This When I Got It)gun Shoots Realy Nice,comes With Ags 3/9/40 Mildot Scopes,only Reason For Getting Rid Of It Due To It Being To Light For Me..im After A Swap For Something Thats Got A Bit More Weight To It.il Rules Say I Must Put A Price On It So £500 :D:d.face To Face Deal Only...

Edited by paul 71

22 Cal Bsa Lightning Xl Tactical Fitted With A New Awt Gasram,one Little Mark On The Silencer,and The Front Swivel Stud Broke Off(like This When I Got It)gun Shoots Realy Nice,comes With Ags 3/9/40 Mildot Scopes,only Reason For Getting Rid Of It Due To It Being To Light For Me..im After A Swap For Something Thats Got A Bit More Weight To It.il Rules Say I Must Put A Price On It So £350:d.face To Face Deal Only...

rules also state....."must put a location" :thumbs:

cheers

sean

22 Cal Bsa Lightning Xl Tactical Fitted With A New Awt Gasram,one Little Mark On The Silencer,and The Front Swivel Stud Broke Off(like This When I Got It)gun Shoots Realy Nice,comes With Ags 3/9/40 Mildot Scopes,only Reason For Getting Rid Of It Due To It Being To Light For Me..im After A Swap For Something Thats Got A Bit More Weight To It.il Rules Say I Must Put A Price On It So £350:d.face To Face Deal Only...

cheers

sean

how that...better?

cheers

sean

how that...better?

:thumbs:

good luck with the sale

regards

sean

Guest buster321c

12 M Why can`t you find a buyer ?? maybe reduce the price abit , dont think you`ll get the swap you`re after , oh well ,

Anybody want to swap My AAS400 Classic .22 calibre JSR 4-16X44 Mill Dot Target plus AA silencer.

For their daystate airwolf ??? :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Guest rexdigger
12 M Why can`t you find a buyer ?? maybe reduce the price abit , dont think you`ll get the swap you`re after , oh well ,

Anybody want to swap My AAS400 Classic .22 calibre JSR 4-16X44 Mill Dot Target plus AA silencer.

yes if you like and il hand deliver it zero it and clean it every time you take it out :victory:
Guest buster321c

yes if you like and il hand deliver it zero it and clean it every time you take it out :victory:

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: Well i got a deal off this thread :clapper::clapper: