• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i looked into phillip king on here once... the replies i got said he quit the irish terrier lurchers and got into coursing dogs instead...

how did you get to put his name up and mine got edited

i would say out and out fox dog would have to be a bull x,now ive never owned one and never been a big foxing man,

i know you get the odd collie x and so on doing the job aswell.

now i never used to like the bull x but you got to respect them.

atb lamper12.

i looked into phillip king on here once... the replies i got said he quit the irish terrier lurchers and got into coursing dogs instead...

hes special :thumbs:

Guest lurcherboy2008

hes special :thumbs:

so is an old trusty bull x :tongue2:

a dog that hits hard and shakes fast will make the best fox killer crunchers take to much punishment to be consistantly good but the also have to have it between the ears.i also hate to see a fox dog change its grip as a fox could be gone in that second he changes it.but thats only 1 fella apinion ;)

Guest silenthunter
pre ban what was the best cross for foxes.

my old collie/bedi/greyhound had a heart like a lion would take fox's on the lamp alnight long he stood 26tts and was build like a big bully cross what a dog r.i.p zuse happy hunting silenthunter......

Guest lurcherboy2008
I wonder how the U.K. mananged fox before the Bullx became all the rage ;)

bull crosses been round for donkeys years just 50 years ago not so popular as they are now, almost everyone by me has a bull x or 2 and always talk about killing this amount of foxes 1 week that amount the next all that (pre ban obviously) but i wonder what was the breeds before the bull x was so popluar? bull x must be a god breed though as its getting more popular by the day i've never owned 1 myself but have lamped with a few and when someone got a good bull x your guaranteed to have some fun with it :yes::yes:

Guest lurcherboy2008
I wonder how the U.K. mananged fox before the Bullx became all the rage ;)

bull crosses been round for donkeys years just 50 years ago not so popular as they are now, almost everyone by me has a bull x or 2 and always talk about killing this amount of foxes 1 week that amount the next all that (pre ban obviously) but i wonder what was the breeds before the bull x was so popluar? bull x must be a god breed though as its getting more popular by the day i've never owned 1 myself but have lamped with a few and when someone got a good bull x your guaranteed to have some fun with it :yes::yes:

its a TREND in my opinion , GRANTED bull x's do the BIZ , but alot have just been any greyhound with any staff ect . with any dog , you got to be carefull what you buy these days . people notice the TREND and hey presto , a litter of BULL GREYHOUNDS , both staff and greyhound you can pick up easy FREE TO GOOD HOME in local rag, :victory: ,

can't agree with you more mate :thumbs:

Guest oldskool

cause i'm special :laugh::feck:

edited... get_on beat me till it :)