Fancy making some snares for me???

Hello everyone i'v done a bit with snares before but compared to some of you its hardly worth mentioning.

Could someone make me some six strand snares they will be used on the lovely animal called mink :chair:.

You can leave a reply or send me a pm cheers .D.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Dan; While my own experience with mink wires is woefully limited, compared to some of True Experts of the game on here, might I make a suggestion?

I've found they don't last too long, myself. Thus, while someone may be willing to sling ye half a dozen, out of the goodness of their hearts. Some may sell ye as many as ye request ~ at a perfectly reasonable rate. For me? There's nothing quite like getting a reel of the wire, a hank of galvanised, a bench vice and couple of bits. Then simply wileing away a few evenings making the buggers yeself.

They really are dead simple to make ~ I managed it, ffs! :laugh: And the satisfaction of turning out something that ye could bullshit people that Mr Waters himself had turned out is quite a buzz, believe me! ;)

I've been lame, and so unable to get about on the land, for about six months now. But it's getting better by the day now - thanks to the intervention of our own " OTC " who sorted me out with some better f*cking boots! Now ye've sparked me up again. My little vice is right there, under this work station. I have my reel of 'trace' and plenty of the correct galvy. I think I'd better get cracking and find the time to knock myself up a fresh batch.

I've never caught a mink in one yet. But that's due to my own ineptitude. I'll tell ye what though; Trying is f*cking fantastic fun! :laugh:

If ye haven't already, try a search on me. " Mink Snare / Snaring " should be about it. Even just " Mink ". I've been after a tail for two years now and I'm still yet to get one! But, f*ck me; I've had some laughs on the way!