Firearms visit.

Guest basil46

Guest basil46

I`ve just had a call from my firearms licensing officer, he`s coming to my home at 5.30 tomorrow to inspect my newly installed rifle cabinet and hopefully leave my FAC. Thats made my day.

basil.

Edited by basil46

Guest basil46
It's certainly a great day when that happens.

Presumably you will fairly rapidly thereafter be on your way to buy yourself something to put in the cabinet!

What gun are you going to get?

Bets wishes

MM

For the 243, i`ve gone for a HOWA Sporter, it`s had some good write ups, one in particular, compaired them to the remingtons.

The .22? I`m not sure yet.

basil.

It's certainly a great day when that happens.

Presumably you will fairly rapidly thereafter be on your way to buy yourself something to put in the cabinet!

What gun are you going to get?

Bets wishes

MM

For the 243, i`ve gone for a HOWA Sporter, it`s had some good write ups, one in particular, compaired them to the remingtons.

The .22? I`m not sure yet.

basil.

Don't dismiss the humble CZ452 if you're going for a bolt action rimmy - provided you can fit the Brooks Trigger Kit (costs about £12 if I remember correctly), it's superb value for money, and as accurate as many rifles costing a whole lot more money. Trust me, my little 'Ceasar' has taken out an awesome number of rabbits since I got it!

Good luck, let us know how you get on!

MM