SALUKI PUPS

Ok people

ive decided im going to breed from my saluki bitch Annie , she will be put to a pure saluki male hopefully one from imported stock , i have a couple of salukis in mind but i will decide nearer the time

a couple of my mates are going to have puppies and im also going to keep one back for myself hopefully a bitch , so there will be a couple of spare pups available , i thought it best to pre warn folk and suss out the messers first as i will not be advertising when they are born id rather sort out a selected few now to save future hassle.

annie is now 5 years old and is line bred from kizzy and criuse lines ...as are most salukis in the UK so thats why im using an imported bred dog

she is a genuine working saluki and runs very well , she was in ireland for a short while and done very well winning a couple of coursing competitions , so the pups will be 100% proper working salukis not just off a working dog to a young bitch thats hardly sniffed a rabbit

annie is due to break around july/august time so those who are interested have got good advanced warning and can save extra pennies required for a pup...makes sense i think...please do not start asking for a bitch or dog as its in gods hands what she has just be happy with a nice strong well bred coursing saluki :victory:

please PM me if you are genuinley interested as if i think you are a messer i wont even reply

salukis arent cheap so bargain hunters forget it , but they will be the best bred pups available in the UK this year

ANNIE

056.jpg

saw several well maybe a hundred coursing and i do like them but alas its a pig in a poke if they turn pacy or course saluki style but i would llike one whats alot of money to you for a pup , haveing money for them helps but you cant beat dogs in the [bANNED TEXT] hands like guys like my self who do test adog and give them time to see if they are worth keeping hope things work out etc

• 4 weeks later...

This is the dog im using over Annie , she came in season over a week ago and she should be ready to stand any day now

this dog was recommended by someone very knowledgable on the coursing saluki ( cheers miles :thumbs: )

the dog is bred from imoprted saluki bitch x tepe gawra bred saluki dog

the dog is bred by CREAM CRACKER X NEGMA AL JAIDEN MURRA

all the pups will be KC reg

052-1.jpg

Edited by shaddow
Guest silenthunter
This is the dog im using over Annie , she came in season over a week ago and she should be ready to stand any day now

this dog was recommended by someone very knowledgable on the coursing saluki ( cheers miles :thumbs: )

the dog is bred from imoprted saluki bitch x tepe gawra bred saluki dog

the dog is bred by CREAM CRACKER X NEGMA AL JAIDEN MURRA

all the pups will be KC reg

052-1.jpg

looks a good dog mate all the best with the breeding i hope it all go's well should have sum bloody great dogs out of that breeding happyhunting silenthunter.......