Black and tan dog pup for sale.

8 month old lakeland dog for sale. black and tan. £80. South Wales area. Pm for more details or questions.

wer bouts you 2 in wales and wats your num

Near Swansea. Mobile not working at the moment and havent got a home number, can recieve texts on mob but cant answer calls or make them.

Any pics? details of dog, size etc, details of breeding etc

cheers

GJ

I have been trying to get pics up today but with no luck, i aint any good on computers, will try again in the morning. He's had a few rats but havent done a load with him due to his age. he's guna be a real strong dog about 15 inches to the shoulder, he's stock broken and great in the kennel. doesnt like cats at all though. Starting to bush with the spaniels on bunnies. He's bred worker to worker, a gent on here has the mother and will check with him if its possible for him to put up pics of her

Any pics? details of dog, size etc, details of breeding etc

cheers

GJ

I have been trying to get pics up today but with no luck, i aint any good on computers, will try again in the morning. He's had a few rats but havent done a load with him due to his age. he's guna be a real strong dog about 15 inches to the shoulder, he's stock broken and great in the kennel. doesnt like cats at all though. Starting to bush with the spaniels on bunnies. He's bred worker to worker, a gent on here has the mother and will check with him if its possible for him to put up pics of her

cheers Moggs, pm me as i'm interested,

Cheers

GJ

• 2 months later...