wildfowling 12 bore which is a Laurona 3' Magnum over and under with double selective triggers. A good solid made gun that soaks up the recoil of a 3' Magnum well. Choke is full and half. The action is still rigid with no lateral nor any up and down movement at all. The woodwork is 100% intact with no signs of any cracks. Barrels are totally free of any pitting. Asking price is 100pounds. pics on request. its not an ejector witch to me is a good thing with it being a wildfowling gun for the simple reason when your out with it no need to be fafing around looking for your spent cartariges you know how we always have to pick them up nothing worse when you cant find them so this is perfect for the soul reason it was meant for.

pm if interested

yes it is steel proofed as well these guns are indistructable and also amazing,Barrels are 28". Most people go for 30" - 32" but then find that the gun does not swing all that well with such long barrels. Loaded with my 3" homeloads with No. 4 or No. 5 shot I have brought down my fair share of geese and ducks with this gun and my best day ever at the pigeons resulted in a bag of 476 out of 600 cartridges fired.

The action is still that tight that inserting a bit of paper into the jaws prevents the action from shutting and locking.

post-19563-1212449218.jpg

Guest blitz
wildfowling 12 bore which is a Laurona 3' Magnum over and under with double selective triggers. A good solid made gun that soaks up the recoil of a 3' Magnum well. Choke is full and half. The action is still rigid with no lateral nor any up and down movement at all. The woodwork is 100% intact with no signs of any cracks. Barrels are totally free of any pitting. Asking price is 100pounds. pics on request. its not an ejector witch to me is a good thing with it being a wildfowling gun for the simple reason when your out with it no need to be fafing around looking for your spent cartariges you know how we always have to pick them up nothing worse when you cant find them so this is perfect for the soul reason it was meant for.

pm if interested

yes it is steel proofed as well these guns are indistructable and also amazing,Barrels are 28". Most people go for 30" - 32" but then find that the gun does not swing all that well with such long barrels. Loaded with my 3" homeloads with No. 4 or No. 5 shot I have brought down my fair share of geese and ducks with this gun and my best day ever at the pigeons resulted in a bag of 476 out of 600 cartridges fired.

The action is still that tight that inserting a bit of paper into the jaws prevents the action from shutting and locking.

where abouts are you mate?

pm if interested

im in a small village called kirrimuir witch is near forfar in scotland post code is dd8 4jd hope this helps

pm if interested

im in a small village called kirrimuir witch is near forfar in scotland post code is dd8 4jd hope this helps

daily bump back to the top