practical experience needed please

Guest andy pandy

Guest andy pandy

hi iam new to the forum and would like to find somone that would be willing to take me out for some practical expereince i live in mid wales and at the mo iam finding it a bit hard to find anyone willing to help me out i dont mind traveling a little bit so i hope there are some kind falconer foke on here that can help anyone that is willing or knows of anyone they are more than welcome to pm or e-mail me at any time thanks for you time

andy

Guest andy pandy

ok i take it that there is no one interested in showing a relative begginer the ropes i will be around now and again if anyone desides to read my first post i dont realy want to get a bird without going out with an experierence falconer but hey i recon am not the only newbie to go it alone without any help :cry:

Guest andy pandy

no iam not but i have e-mailed ppl that i thought could help such as the ibr whc the bfc and god know how many other ppl and non of them seam to know anyone that live in my area apart from two but they were to busy to help thanks for the help anyway andy

Guest andy pandy

not sure on the bird flu thing myself but i think i will give them a try do you know if you can join more than one club as i recon i will have better luck if iam in more than one club i have been told that the whc meets in usk every month i sort of know were that is so i supose i could try getting myself down there aswell thanks for the help tab. right then this is me being cheaky now i dont supose you fancey a hanger on at some time lol only joking

right then this is me being cheaky now i dont supose you fancey a hanger on at some time lol only joking

If I had a hawk you'd be welcome, but I haven't. I'm a hanger on myself - well, a would be one. Haven't been out hawking in years. :(

Not sure about the rules on joining more than one club, but the BFC would be my choice.

Guest andy pandy

hi terk thanks for the kind offer i might take you up on that can you tell me were you live would be perfect if you were in mid wales somwere but i dont mind a bit of a drive aslong as its not to far