" Canine Kennels.Com "

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Guest Ditch_Shitter

This outfit Here.

Only, what it is; I'm looking at buying some kit from them. But their range is so expansive and their site so deep that, with my slow connection, by the time I've examined and approved one design and try to compare it to another? It takes me so damn long to see the next type that I've just about forgotten what the first was like!

So I tried to download their brocheure on pdf. Several times. It corrupts and blows out.

So I tried to e mail them and enquire what I might have to do to get a paper copy sent to me - in fact, I'll have several questions for them. But no f*cking reply! I'm probably going to their Spam box! :wallbash:

I don't want to shop anywhere else. I'm happy that these Are the best. In due course, I intend to spend K's with them. Only I can't even so much as get a meaningful look at what I might want to be buying!!!

I have in mind something like someone out there telling them to check their Spam folder, on such and such a day, looking for a shout from a named mailer. Then they can add me to their safe list and we can start talking business.

Phoning's out of the question. Quid a minute from here. Time I established who I was talking to, I'd run out of credit :(

Anyone talking to these people, please?

That place is about 30 minutes from me, I'll order a brochure thingy today and forward it to you, or I could easily ring them and get them to post direct to you?

Whatever you want my friend, it'll be done today.

Mate of mine got some from here:

Kennel Place

Might be worth a quick look before you order anything elsewhere ...........

:thumbs:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Cheers, SS. Only one of the lads downloaded the brochure last night and I've asked him to e mail the pdf to me in a Zip. Of course, it'll probably 'corrupt' in transit! :wallbash: If so, I'll get back to ye :good:

Bookmarked that site for a better look later on ;)