f fair

D.A.Z

whos been today,what have you spent your hard earned on,did you have a good day.

i went to get the merlin ultima telemetry,well happy with that,a bath and a few odd bits.

i meet a few people there, cruella di vil was the first one,i had my misses, 10 year old lad and little girl with me at this time,we went into a owl rescue tent where the kids wanted to hold a owl for a pound,there were loads of signs saying hold a owl for a pound.anyway out comes cruella looks me up and down looks at my little girl,alice my little one says "may i hold the little owl please" by now my lad arron has a glove on,cruella looks at alice and says "you will hold what i give you",i looked at my misses who said "give her that bloody glove back",i took the glove off my lad threw it at her and told her that is no manner in which to speek to children and in particular my feckin children.i am sure we can all be a bit shitty sometimes but with someone elses kids.

well after that i meet up with my old mate strong stuff who after i told him the story about cruella wanted to pretend he wanted to hold the owl so he could get close enough to her to remove her wig.obviously he didnt do,all the same hes a rum lad.

then ss and my crew met millet,very nice to speek with you mate and molly who i dont think comes on here any more.meet a few other people and really enjoyed the rest of the day.

thanks daz.

Nothing surprises me mate there's some seriouse Rude b*****ds about. I went down to a big Breeders in the late 90's who had some youngsters working there for him on some schemes! I was there picking up a Gyr x Saker but while I was there for some reason he wasn't happy with the way these two young Girls was gutting the chicks, with that he walked over to one snatched a chick of her and threw it down on the floor in front of her and called her everything, she was a kid of about 15 and I thought then by f**k I wouldn't have had him speak to my kids like that Job or no job.....

There's plenty like this mate which is why I can't be arsed with a large majority of them! Most old school guys are top men who I give much respect but some others in the game with the money behind them jumping on the bandwagon I wouldn't piss on if they was on fire ;).....

Millets one of the good guys mate! sound as a pound but I wouldn't want to be in the woods with him after Dark :whistling:...

ATB

Jasper

Nothing surprises me mate there's some seriouse Rude b*****ds about. I went down to a big Breeders in the late 90's who had some youngsters working there for him on some schemes! I was there picking up a Gyr x Saker but while I was there for some reason he wasn't happy with the way these two young Girls was gutting the chicks, with that he walked over to one snatched a chick of her and threw it down on the floor in front of her and called her everything, she was a kid of about 15 and I thought then by f**k I wouldn't have had him speak to my kids like that Job or no job.....

There's plenty like this mate which is why I can't be arsed with a large majority of them! Most old school guys are top men who I give much respect but some others in the game with the money behind them jumping on the bandwagon I wouldn't piss on if they was on fire ;).....

Millets one of the good guys mate! sound as a pound but I wouldn't want to be in the woods with him after Dark :whistling:...

ATB

Jasper

ok tony i think your right mate treat people the way you would like youself,

funny you say that about millet he spoke very highly of you too mate,

it was SS who saw millet and said he thought it was him,so i asked him if it was and had a bit of a chat,as you say seemed a tidy lad to me.

thanks daz

Ive just got home yesterday as ive been on my hol's down shrewsbury at a freind's..

It was nice to meet up with you DAZ aswell as strong stuff but as usuall at these show's it's allway's a mad rush and you never seem to have time for a good chin wag..

I hope to bump into you's again sometime and good luck with the bird.. :thumbs: ..

Cheer's

Millet

next time your down shrewsbury let me know pal i will take you for a pint or so.

thanks daz

its a wonder some of those owls wernt eaten the little owls where on hi posts directly above the eagle owls one slip and they would have been eagle owl food and none of them owls looked to be rescue birds hand reared barn owls ? and a turkmanian they had paid lots of money for and would not sell .they must have made lots of money out of there owls that day pity they could not have been nice.I cant remember what they were called either but they were not the raptor trust.