feeding and fitness where to turn?

now this should get a few people going!!

i am looking for advice and a few ideas on fitness training for lurchers. i have many pals in the lurcher world who have many ideas on how you should condition your dog. one of my friends trots his dogs fit behind a quad for about 4/5 miles a day,another sprints his behind the truck. on the other hand others just walk their dog and lamp fit. now i try to do a bit of both when i have time. feeding is another subject i woulld like to toutch on. do you feed just flesh, flesh with biscuit or the compleat diet?

there seem to be so many diffrent combinations which canmake it quite confusing which one to go for so any added advice from real experienced REAL dog men would be very helpful.

ps. electrolites and greyhound raceing suplements do they make a diffrence?

Thanks. :victory:

now this should get a few people going!!

i am looking for advice and a few ideas on fitness training for lurchers. i have many pals in the lurcher world who have many ideas on how you should condition your dog. one of my friends trots his dogs fit behind a quad for about 4/5 miles a day,another sprints his behind the truck. on the other hand others just walk their dog and lamp fit. now i try to do a bit of both when i have time. feeding is another subject i woulld like to toutch on. do you feed just flesh, flesh with biscuit or the compleat diet?

there seem to be so many diffrent combinations which canmake it quite confusing which one to go for so any added advice from real experienced REAL dog men would be very helpful.

ps. electrolites and greyhound raceing suplements do they make a diffrence?

Thanks. :victory:hi mate there is a book called the greyhound trainer by h montagu-harrison read that and youved got it regs steveuk