FIRST X BULL/GREY

ADVERTISING THESE PUPS FOR SALE FOR A GOOD FRIEND,2 DOGS 2 BITCHES,DAM 21in STRONG BULL,SIRE 28in GREYHOUND EX TRACK BUT WORKING TOOK ALL GAME PREBAN,DAM DIED DURING DELIVERY SO THESE PUPS HAVE BEEN FETCHED UP ON THE BOTTLE WITH NO EXPENSE SPARED.

HERES SOME PICS OF THE PUPS AND SIRE,PICS OF THE DAM TO FOLLOW...£150 EACH ALL JABBED UP,WORMED PM FOR DETAILS...DURHAM AREA :thumbs:

post-1512-1206384597.jpg

post-1512-1206384675.jpg

post-1512-1206384735.jpg

post-1512-1206384834.jpg

post-1512-1206384889.jpg

post-1512-1206384929.jpg

ADVERTISING THESE PUPS FOR SALE FOR A GOOD FRIEND,2 DOGS 2 BITCHES,DAM 21in STRONG BULL,SIRE 28in GREYHOUND EX TRACK BUT WORKING TOOK ALL GAME PREBAN,DAM DIED DURING DELIVERY SO THESE PUPS HAVE BEEN FETCHED UP ON THE BOTTLE WITH NO EXPENSE SPARED.

HERES SOME PICS OF THE PUPS AND SIRE,PICS OF THE DAM TO FOLLOW...£150 EACH ALL JABBED UP,WORMED PM FOR DETAILS...DURHAM AREA :thumbs:

well done bring them up on the bottle thay look good mate :clapper::clapper::clapper:
i would have said , made sense not to put a larger dog of that size to a smaller bitch , hence why she died , struggeld with pups , pups look well all same , hope there well and go good homes
just to make a point . i had a litter of pups out of my bull bitch 19 tts to a 26 tts lurcher dog . all went fine 9 pups . 8 survived from day 2 onwards . my mate and i put a kc reg staff over a deerhound greyhound 27 tts and he had trouble with her . she had to be induced passed a couple one day and a couple the next . he had to work hard for them . so rule of thum doesnt always hold its own .
i would have said , made sense not to put a larger dog of that size to a smaller bitch , hence why she died , struggeld with pups , pups look well all same , hope there well and go good homes
just to make a point . i had a litter of pups out of my bull bitch 19 tts to a 26 tts lurcher dog . all went fine 9 pups . 8 survived from day 2 onwards . my mate and i put a kc reg staff over a deerhound greyhound 27 tts and he had trouble with her . she had to be induced passed a couple one day and a couple the next . he had to work hard for them . so rule of thum doesnt always hold its own .

IT JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT IT CAN HAPPEN THE OTHER WAY ROUND ASWELL :o ,SEEMS RISKY BREEDING THESE BULL X's :(

ONE BLACK BITCH AND A RED DOG LEFT,THE RED DOG HAS A HEED LIKE GATESHEED :laugh: BUT NOT QUIET AS BIG AS TOMMY'S :laugh: NEVER BEEN INTO BULLS X's BUT I LIKE A BITCH THAT MUCH THAT IV'E TOOK ONE IN,YE NEVER KNOW I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HAVE A BIT OF BULL SHIT.....I MEAN BULL CRACK WITH SOME OF YOU LADS :notworthy:

SORRY TO THE LADS WHO'S WAITING FOR PICS OF THE DAM BUT MY MATE SAID HE WOULD E-MAIL SOME AS SOON AS HE SORTS THEM OUT,BUT BY ALL ACCOUNTS SHE WAS NEARLY 23in NOT 21in :victory:

P.S PUPS £125 NOW,THE SAME AS THE TWO THATS BEEN SOLD,CHEERS MARCO :ninja: