Happy Easter

Happy Easter all and GOD Bless you and your families and dogs.And while we all celebrate Easter,let's remember the reason for it,and Thank GOD for JESUS, our loved ones,and what we have

craig

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Easter all and GOD Bless you and your families and dogs.And while we all celebrate Easter,let's remember the reason for it,and Thank GOD for JESUS, our loved ones,and what we have

craig

FEK EM HAVE NOT DONE ME ANY GOOD NOR ANYONE ELSE :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Earth&hounds

I'm sure you'll remember that when you're burning in hell,then we'll see how funny it is

craig

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: think de man is a bible basher whot came first mate the chicken or the egg :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Do you have something against the bible?Oh yeah,the chicken came first when GOD created the animals

craig

craig

FEK EM HAVE NOT DONE ME ANY GOOD NOR ANYONE ELSE :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

well said earth, :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

I got to say,you folks really disappoint me.Of all the things to knock someone for,you hassle me for Thanking GOD for his Son Jesus.There are lots of other things to poke fun at.And no Sam Ward,I'm far from JESUS,just somebody who is thankful for all he has done in my life.Oh well,see you in hell blind boys

craig

Guest ragumup
Has nobody told you there's no such thing as god

thats blasphamous and wrong rag :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Well thats my opinion if he is real then it opens up assorts of questions for me like wheres god in space? whys god a man not a women or a rabbit or an elephant for that matter in my eyes he done less than nothing for mankind, humans just wont to believe there's some thing there after you die and as you get older and closer to death you tend to believe it more

I think professor Steven Hawkins is correct when he say we are just an advanced species of ape

maybe i went abit to deep then :icon_redface:

craig

Earth&hounds

I'm sure you'll remember that when you're burning in hell,then we'll see how funny it is

craig

hell sounds good to me NO.1 warm NO.2 have a great chance of slipping my dogs on that red dog down there!

I got to say,you folks really disappoint me.Of all the things to knock someone for,you hassle me for Thanking GOD for his Son Jesus.There are lots of other things to poke fun at.And no Sam Ward,I'm far from JESUS,just somebody who is thankful for all he has done in my life.Oh well,see you in hell blind boys

craig

this is a hunting site not a f**king pray meeting!