my lurcher pup

iv decided to part with my pup because of work im out all day and she is just stook in and a dont have time for her and my other dog dosnt really like it and fills her in every chance it has . she is saluki collie bull greyhound and is 6 month old quit in the kennel and will be ready to bring on now . only pm if intrested

post-2704-1205871341_thumb.jpg good home working home only £150

Edited by hare_dogs

iv decided to part with my pup because of work im out all day and she is just stook in and a dont have time for her and my other dog dosnt really like it and fills her in every chance it has . she is saluki collie bull greyhound and is 6 month old quit in the kennel and will be ready to bring on now . only pm if intrested

hi hare dogs,

I am interested in this dog you have advertised. I was wondering if you have tried running her yourself yet?

I am living in south Wales and was wondering if you would consider meeting me at a closer location for me to buy?

Regards

Phil

hi hare dogs,

I am interested in this dog you have advertised. I was wondering if you have tried running her yourself yet?

I am living in south Wales and was wondering if you would consider meeting me at a closer location for me to buy?

Regards

Phil

it hasnt ran eny think mate sorri mate but i have no transport

allright mate could i ask where you got the dog from just i sold a dog the double of that one just wonderd if its the same dog mate

No mate i have hd the pup from 8 weeks and my mate has the father two the pup and a brother and a sister and it is from sunderland