went out last night and me dog come back limping checked it this morning and its swollin up and toe nail broke whats the best option lads what shall i do to put it right any help would be good :hmm:
hi mate is the nail still there or has it gone ??? keep it clean as posb you know where i am mate :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

This injury can be a reel pain in the arse mate if the nail has totaly gone! it happened to me at the beginng of this season . I left my dog of for 4 weeks before i took him out and it just ripped out again :thumbdown: . you need to keep it real clean mate and dont let him run anythin for a good while, in total i bet my dog was of for a good 2 and a half months. at least its happened at the end of the season mate

went out last night and me dog come back limping checked it this morning and its swollin up and toe nail broke whats the best option lads what shall i do to put it right any help would be good :hmm:

cut it back to the break and keep it clean

hi mate is the nail still there or has it gone ??? keep it clean as posb you know where i am mate :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

no its still there mate well half of it but its massive now and she cant put it down

no its still there mate well half of it but its massive now and she cant put it down

take the dog to daniels 1st thing tomorrow if its that bad mate hes a good looking dog i bet hes bin in pain all day mate
MATE IF THEY HAVE SNAPPED IT CLEAN OFF TAKES A LONG LONG TIME FOR THE DOG TO GET RIGHT AGAIN MY DOG SLY DONE THREE IN ONE NIGHT ONCE HAD MONTHS OF HOPE HE GETS WELL SOON

take the dog to daniels 1st thing tomorrow if its that bad mate hes a good looking dog i bet hes bin in pain all day mate

its gypsy mate even more guttin me lampin bitch

MATE IF THEY HAVE SNAPPED IT CLEAN OFF TAKES A LONG LONG TIME FOR THE DOG TO GET RIGHT AGAIN MY DOG SLY DONE THREE IN ONE NIGHT ONCE HAD MONTHS OF HOPE HE GETS WELL SOON

cheers mate best thing keepin that dog now mate :thumbs:

Hi mate, check at the toenail bed to see if any fragment of the broken nail embedded, this will cause swelling and infection. Need antibiotics and maybe a poultice and soak the foot in salt water. It may pay to have an xray on the toe in case its fractured.