I originally posted thuis in the rimfire and shotgun guys room, it got views but alas no replies (mebe cos i fessed up to being an air rifle hunter ?, who knows) as a time served saddler I will be making some shotgun shell cases/pouches and as i have no knowledge of shotgun shell sizes i though that the original box that they are bought in would make a good former, so, can anyone give me a somwhere accurate measurement of a shotgun shell box, and also are there many diff types, i am looking for a measurement that the original box would just drop into as a leather case, and also as a belt pouch, so, views without replies will get your bare botty spanked ! ! !

Siroco

I originally posted thuis in the rimfire and shotgun guys room, it got views but alas no replies (mebe cos i fessed up to being an air rifle hunter ?, who knows) as a time served saddler I will be making some shotgun shell cases/pouches and as i have no knowledge of shotgun shell sizes i though that the original box that they are bought in would make a good former, so, can anyone give me a somwhere accurate measurement of a shotgun shell box, and also are there many diff types, i am looking for a measurement that the original box would just drop into as a leather case, and also as a belt pouch, so, views without replies will get your bare botty spanked ! ! !

Siroco

The only link I could find to a cartridge case that actually had dimensions was this one:

http://www.furfeatherandfin.com/index.asp-...e-box--46744937

It holds 9 boxes, bt it might give you a rough idea :blink:

Siroco

The only link I could find to a cartridge case that actually had dimensions was this one:

http://www.furfeatherandfin.com/index.asp-...e-box--46744937

It holds 9 boxes, bt it might give you a rough idea :blink:

ok thanks for that, cheers mate.