• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£150 mate

150 for that pup is a steal , :thumbs:

hes a cracking pup mate hopefully he will get a good working home....i had a few people interested but they were all sold and now i got one for sale they all have got new pups.....just the way things go but someone will give him a good working home im sure

post-10673-1204372178_thumb.jpg

post-10673-1204372292_thumb.jpg

i am interested in a brown bitch if you got one left email me colin

i will let you know sunday about a brown bitch because i got a feeling one might go up for sale on sudnay because my mates supposed to be having one and hes a messer

let me know sunday money waiting good working home waiting colin

post-10673-1204372178_thumb.jpg

post-10673-1204372292_thumb.jpg

i am interested in a brown bitch if you got one left email me colin

i will let you know sunday about a brown bitch because i got a feeling one might go up for sale on sudnay because my mates supposed to be having one and hes a messer

let me know sunday money waiting good working home waiting colin

i will let you know asap pm me your mobile number and if it is back up for sale i will ring you :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

i have got a black and tan bitch back up for sale due to one of me mates messing me about for weeks shes a lovely little bitch really lively.....i would like to give her a good working home as i have got close to her.....she is now 9 weeks old she will make a good coursing bitch for a proper dog man and im only letting her go to a working home only pm me if your interested i will put a picture up of her later

atb lc