how do i get my terrier to mark

hya

how do i get my jrt to mark

ive heard its taking her for a walk and chasing rabbits to there holes

NEED HELP DESPERATLY :thumbs:

:icon_eek: do you mean getting yout jrt to mark at cornwall,markbricklol! if so train would be the cheapest alternative has its a pretty long way from wales to cornwall :icon_eek: but if you mean marking rabbits,doing what you heard will help your dog along,if it doesnt come on just natuarellie?just go out with a garunteed marking terrier,once the experianced dog marks a set,try not to let yours see it marking if possible,and try it that way,not too much encouragement though has it could leed to it false markingimoa/hope this is of any help mate :thumbs:

hya

how do i get my jrt to mark

ive heard its taking her for a walk and chasing rabbits to there holes

NEED HELP DESPERATLY :thumbs:

:icon_eek: do you mean getting yout jrt to mark at cornwall,markbricklol! if so train would be the cheapest alternative has its a pretty long way from wales to cornwall :icon_eek: but if you mean marking rabbits,doing what you heard will help your dog along,if it doesnt come on just natuarellie?just go out with a garunteed marking terrier,once the experianced dog marks a set,try not to let yours see it marking if possible,and try it that way,not too much encouragement though has it could leed to it false markingimoa/hope this is of any help mate :thumbs:

thanks alot mate

Edited by rabbitforahabbit