:thumbs: 9 month old bitch stands 22and half tts :thumbs:

have a 1/4 bull 1/4 hound half whippet me self she stands 22tts what size do u think she make is six mnths!what size ya reckon yours will make

well at 6 months mine were 19 tts mate,there 22 just over now at 9 months by 12 months i dare say she will be 23 just over?yours at a guess if its 22 now to tts will make 24 mate :thumbs: sire his 24 dam 23 just over?mate your pups parents will give you a rough idea

:thumbs: 9 month old bitch stands 22and half tts :thumbs:

have a 1/4 bull 1/4 hound half whippet me self she stands 22tts what size do u think she make is six mnths!what size ya reckon yours will make

well at 6 months mine were 19 tts mate,there 22 just over now at 9 months by 12 months i dare say she will be 23 just over?yours at a guess if its 22 now to tts will make 24 mate :thumbs: sire his 24 dam 23 just over?mate your pups parents will give you a rough idea

sound job poacher dame is whippet hound she stands at 24tts sire whippet bull not sure of height if she makes 24 i b well happy that pup you have looks the buisness enjoy her take care talk ta ya mate :thumbs:

I'm sorry to say but thats a sorry fecking state of a bull dog

:icon_eek: and why is that then?i have two very healthy pups here mate?whats wrong the sire like,is it because there not fat enough for you,gleaming coats you crank?there bred for workers not show dogs,i look after my dogs mate :icon_eek: