Doing my first brisket. Couple questions.

Hey all.

Monday we are puttin on a big feed, two WSMs runnin from 5am till dinner time. Menu is a butt, half dozen racks of ribs, several fattys, ABTs,

and more sides than you can shake a stick at. Will also be my first attempt at brisket. I am looking for a tried and true brisket rub?

What temp do I take the brisket to? I believe I will foil it, but I don't know when to foil it or for how long. I appreciate any help here fellas!!!

I also made some abts last year sometime and id swear i got the recipe here and havent been able to find it since, any ideas.

Pictures of this feast will follow tuesday..

Just now, amadolabonte said:

Hey all.

Monday we are puttin on a big feed, two WSMs runnin from 5am till dinner time. Menu is a butt, half dozen racks of ribs, several fattys, ABTs,

and more sides than you can shake a stick at. Will also be my first attempt at brisket. I am looking for a tried and true brisket rub?

What temp do I take the brisket to? I believe I will foil it, but I don't know when to foil it or for how long. I appreciate any help here fellas!!!

I also made some abts last year sometime and id swear i got the recipe on 177 here and havent been able to find it since, any ideas.

Pictures of this feast will follow tuesday..

thanks in advance for any help