OUT THIS MORNING

good morning out though boys shame about your bitch shel be back soon nasty cut was horrible to see her like that blood everywhere

some good runs never see your bitches first run but would of liked to see it, hopefully wel av a few more next week alfies still not right hes running them alright just not picking them up at the moment

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest john2007oliver
WELL DONE LADS..SORRY TO HER BOUT THE BITCH..HOPE SHE RECOVERS PROPERLY :victory: I HAVE GOT A P.D.S.A.NEXT DOOR TO ME :tongue2: I GET MY PAL TO TAKE MY DOGS THER..HE SIGHNS ON :clapper:

Yerp the same people own everyones dogs around here :victory::whistling:

good morning out though boys shame about your bitch shel be back soon nasty cut was horrible to see her like that blood everywhere

some good runs never see your bitches first run but would of liked to see it, hopefully wel av a few more next week alfies still not right hes running them alright just not picking them up at the moment

HE. GET THERE MATE HOPEFULLY NEXT WEEKEND HE WAS UNLUCKY ON THAT LAST RUN
OUT THIS MORNING WIYH LURCHERCHAVY AND WILLBOY AT CRACK OF DAWN ALFIE AND STORM HAD FIRST SLIP AND MISSED MY BITCH SCARLET HAD SECOND SLIP AND SMASHED IT WE DID.NT MISS THAT TIME WITH THE GUN ALFIE UP AGAIN AND MISSED BEARING IN MIND LOTS AND LOTS OF STONE IN FIELD AND DODGY FENCES MY BITCH SCARLET HAD HED SECOND SLIP NEARLY DONE THE JOB WENT THROUGH A TIGHT BARBED WIRE FENCE THEN ALFIE HAD A REAL GOOD RUN WAS VERY UNLUCKYpost-10448-1200858300.jpgTHIS IT WHAT THE FENCE DONE STITCHES IN EAR BOTH LEGS ON FRONT AND BEHIND ONE LEG WAS REAL BAD SO SHE.S OUT OF ACTION TILL NEXT SEASON :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:post-10448-1200858300.jpgSHE STILL WANTED TO RUN AFTER THIS AND HARE WAS SHOT AND RETRIEVED. BUT STIIL IT WAS A GOOD DAY ALL THE SAME

good stuff lads hope [bANNED TEXT] bitch heels well keep hunting :clapper:

it is a shame...when she came back to us there was blood everywhere it looked like she had a fight with the barbed wire fence....she must of hit that fence hope she gets well soon slys coming out sunday then boy
yes mate he is storm ran 5 ferreted rabbit on lamp last night and picked them up
OUT THIS MORNING WIYH LURCHERCHAVY AND WILLBOY AT CRACK OF DAWN ALFIE AND STORM HAD FIRST SLIP AND MISSED MY BITCH SCARLET HAD SECOND SLIP AND SMASHED IT WE DID.NT MISS THAT TIME WITH THE GUN ALFIE UP AGAIN AND MISSED BEARING IN MIND LOTS AND LOTS OF STONE IN FIELD AND DODGY FENCES MY BITCH SCARLET HAD HED SECOND SLIP NEARLY DONE THE JOB WENT THROUGH A TIGHT BARBED WIRE FENCE THEN ALFIE HAD A REAL GOOD RUN WAS VERY UNLUCKYpost-10448-1200858300.jpgTHIS IT WHAT THE FENCE DONE STITCHES IN EAR BOTH LEGS ON FRONT AND BEHIND ONE LEG WAS REAL BAD SO SHE.S OUT OF ACTION TILL NEXT SEASON :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:post-10448-1200858300.jpgSHE STILL WANTED TO RUN AFTER THIS AND HARE WAS SHOT AND RETRIEVED. BUT STIIL IT WAS A GOOD DAY ALL THE SAME

where were you coursing at lads