breeze block dog runs advice needed

:thumbs:iv got all my blocks and wood sorted out,i cant wait any longer i need to get them up?my mates are pretty busy,and i dont like pestering them,so im going to have a go?my 3 kennels are facing forward,so i look into them straight on?how do i go about it,have you got any pictures etc! :hmm: its doing my head in now so i thought i would ask you lot for any pictures just to get a rough idea?cheers :thumbs:

Edited by moter poacher

Lay a course of blocks out dry, so you know where you're going with the sizes of the runs and how many cuts you'll need, make sure the corners are 90 degrees (use the 3,4,5 rule), make sure your first course are bang on level, then just remember "square, level and plumb" and you'll be OK. If your mates are busy, just ask one of them if they can knock your corners up three or four courses, then you can have a go at the straight runs steady away, that'll keep you busy until you get a bit more help, but straight forward blockwork is easy enough if you prepare yourself, just don't rush and don't use slop.