my two subaru forresters

Happy New year, its been awhile since I've posted but I thought maybe you'd like to hear how my holidays went. I'll start at the beginning of the story then, dec 20 I'm out running a few errands for some friends in my 2002 forester with 115,000 miles on it. I'm in the left lane of a road posted for 45 mph, three car lengths from the light and it turns yellow. The oncoming lane has a designated turn lane and apparently that lady was in a big hurray and decided to turn in front of me from a dead stop. End result the car is totalled. I'm without a bruise or cut because I think in large part to the safety of that car. I go subaru shopping immediately after my release from the hospital. I'm now the proud owner of a 2005 forester with only 35,000 miles on it. Only two mondays ago, however I burned the clutch out of it trying to escape a sink hole in the middle of a freaking gravel road. How embarassing is that? I got stuck on a gravel road AND burned the clutch out of her trying to get unstuck. So heres where i stand today, Ive had replaced the clutch in new subaru and just replaced the air filter and spent about five bucks washing stones from the cars under carriage and brake assemblies. Its getting colder now again and i need to run the heater but whuff does it smell o f burnt clutch. Any suggestions ? Ive febreezed like a fool and replaced the air filter and actually shot it with the febreeze as well. :drink: