Yukon Nightvision Monocular HeadMounted x2 or x1 ?

Hi to all the respected, experienced members here.

As a total newbie I was hoping to ask some advice if I may.

With regard to hiking in the bush at night, I have the option of either the YUKON NIGHT VISION MT MONOCULAR - SPARTAN 2X24 with headmount

or

the Yukon NVMT Spartan 1x24 with head mount.

May I ask, do you people think the x2 magnification will significantly distort depth perception while hiking or slowly jogging through the bush/mountains in total darkness, and there will be problems with having to constantly manually focus in order to be able to see any holes in the ground, and then also to be able to look up ahead in the distance?

Or do you think the x1 magnification is the better option for this purpose even though the range of vision is most naturally much less. I also presume fewer problems with every time having to focus???

Finally if the x1 magnification is better, then so you think the range can be increased by purchasing a powerful infra red flashlight/torch ? (of course the Yukon also has an infra red light source built in, but I am not sure how powerful this is?).

So do the experienced members think x1 or x2 ?

Thank you to everyone for all your advice and expertise.

Regards

James