Fox control

Had a call from keeper saying he had a few to many foxes on his shoot and if i could go up and have a look about with the terriers

i arranged to go up this morn we got there about 8.15 and tried the first spot in a field of asparagus with my nuttall bitch but nowt at

home we then tried a 3 holer in a strip behind the farm entered bitch who got straight on got a mark at 5 ft and started digging got half way and a vixen bolted to be shot we carried on digging and broke threw to bitch fast to a dog fox that was dispachted . dropped bitch back in she soon dug on to another got another mark at 6 ft got down about 3ft and it bolted slipping net and getting away . moved on to a 3 holer on a hedge back only 500 yds away bitch went straight in and bolted another vixen to be shot .all don :D e and dusted for half ten and one happy keeper :boogie::boogie:

nice one wolfie..........what happend to my invite ?.i could have took some nice pics for you.

any graft for young den yet or all ellie.pity you dint get photos mate but ill get some decent pics next time we go out if you want .just got a cough now so ill be fit for my next day off bud