16 month old 3/8 5/8 bull x

Guest markbrick1
they take some killing it must have been quick,were you not able to stop it ?

Quick was not the word. One dog chased the rabbit and mine went out of the lamp. Shouted didnt return, found him at the bottom of the field attached to its throat. Sprinted down, and I aint slow, Winger 4 rugby club, and it was dead before I got there eyes still open but dead so dont know if he broke its neck but it was killed very quickly. The dog knew what he'd done though because as I got there he let go and moved away from it skulking around watching. Usually can shout this dog off stuff. If another dog gets hold and you tell him "dead" he has always let go where he stands as I cant be doing with trying to prize dogs off their quarry but he just wasnt listening at that moment.

fair play to you mate for tellin the truth :clapper: but as i said before take the dog to a quiet place and have him pts :yes: the chance of this dog never coming into contact with sheep is very unlickely,and if he goes to a little old granny on a council estate he will find somthing else to kill,there used to be a saying when i was young once a sheep killer always a sheep killer mark

Guest markbrick1
[take it and have it put down!!! are you on smack or just thick or where you dropped on your head at birth.. all dogs will hunt sheep dogs herding instinct is a hunting instinct.

you and your sheep need therapy or just dont write stupid replys. f**k the sheep save the dog!!!!!!!

lets start a petition like save deirdre barlow

:boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie:

what a prick

Hi all,

Unfortunately my bull x last night decided for some bizarre reason that he was going after a sheep and killed it. I dont know if it was frustration or what we have been out 4 times this week and only seen a few rabbits. I have run rabbits though sheep with him with no problems before but last night this changed. Due to the fact that a lot of my permission is sheep farms and I can no longer trust the dog he must go. He is 16/17 months old, 26" tts, jumps, retrieves works the lamp and daytime and is showing excellent potential and is fast for a dog his size. The dog is extremely keen and I am absolutely gutted that he has done this but he has to go, had him from 5 months and my 1st bull x. I am looking for £150 for him. I no people will be saying put the dog to sleep but he would be suitable for someone who works dairy land with no sheep as hes fine with other livestock. Any one interested pm me I am in Bolton near Manchester

Cheers

Andy

hello , could you tell me if the dog is still for sale? could i also have a cont act number as i am genuinely interested , due to my similar bull cross passing on . many thanks