SOLD !!! FAC Mk1 Theoben Rapid in .22 £500 including RFD transfer

FAC Mk1 Theoben Rapid in .22 £550 including RFD transfer

As above, I am selling my Mk1 1996 vintage FAC Rapid.

This is a great workhorse rifle and it is laser accurate with Bisley Magnum pellets.

1. Dr Bob V quick fill fitted
2. The barrel has been professionally shortened and re-crowned to get rid of the common too-tight choke issue
3. The barrel has also been to Big Al who transformed it from good to epic

I have done some nips and tucks to set the rifle up and it runs very consistently.

I filled it to 185 earlier this evening and ran 7 shots of Bisley Magnums through the chrono: 788, 788, 785, 787, 794, 793 and 788 fps 

JSB Exact 15.9gr went as follows: 894, 903, 907, 907, 904, 904 - the last shot failed to read, but you get the idea 8)

There is 15.5" of barrel showing out of the front of the block, plus a Weihrauch moderator and adapter. The overall length of the rifle is 43"

I have used this to great effect on rabbits and pigeons on my permissions but I am going in a different direction now.

This is not a mint rifle, but it is a very effective option for vermin control and a great working gun.

Comes with one 7 shot mag, original scope rings, moderator and adapter, a couple of Bagnall & Kirkwood Theoben Rapid o-ring seal kits and a small sachet of grease, and fill adapter.

Located in Northumberland but I often travel between the Borders and Tyneside, and over into Cumbria and Dumfriesshire.

Any questions, feel free to send me a message.

Thanks for looking 

FAC holders only with suitable available slot - Price dropped to £500 ONO including RFD transfer fees at my end.

• Advertiser
    Spr1nger
  • Date
    29/03/18
  • Price
    £550.00
  • Category

Edited by Spr1nger
Price dropped to £500
  • Thanks 1