fox shot ..terrier ragging a fox

went out last night to do a bit of fox shooting we had one the other day as well this one was shot by my mate out to 120 yrds with the .223 balistic tip must have been a late this years one as it was really small any way its dead now so it dont really matter heres the vid hope you like it and yes it was really dead when we got to it ,shame really as old jake the terrier likes to finish them off but he was shakeing it when we got to him, well he found it so he can do what he likes with it

http://www.jusspress.com/day.php?userid=23...rentTime=204258

turk it was a .223 useing balistic tip bullet home load giveing out some were about 4.000 fps :D you have to load one at a time theres that much powder in them :D Millet it was 120 yrds away and the dog was the first to find it and im fecked if im running to it like the dog did the dog was on it about 20 seconds before we got to it i only egged it on for the video :11: any way it was dead :D jake aint no digging dog he is a above ground dog i use for tracking ect and track he does :clapper: any way i will be putting up some good vids soon as i now know how to put them up all before the ban though :11: