warehouse plastic flaps

Guest rio

just wondering if anyone knows where to get the plastic flaps you see on warehouse's as i used to have them on my kennels does where the dogs come in and out i took them off last summer and they seem to have gone missing if anyone knows where i can get some it would be a great help : :thumbs:

just wondering if anyone knows where to get the plastic flaps you see on warehouse's as i used to have them on my kennels does where the dogs come in and out i took them off last summer and they seem to have gone missing if anyone knows where i can get some it would be a great help : :thumbs:

i just use carpet for the flaps on my kennels rio...it keeps the wind out just the same ;)

If it's for Terrier kennels, i used to use rubber car mats sliced 3/4 vertically and fixed at the top. It does keep the draughts out during the winter.... If it,s for Lurchers this wont be of much use to you !

do you know of anybody who deals in ex fridge/freezer containers eg 3663, i bought one earlier this year and had loads hanging up inside, i had no use for them so they got binned.

Edited by weejohn

Reeves Kennel Accessories.Reeves Canine And Equine LLP. CALLED WEATHER STRIPS about 15.00pounds for each opening. hope this is of use to you.LADY P.

As lucky says carpet is best as it's cheap and easy to replace when the buggers have chewed it or when it's seen better days. Just cut a couple of slits in it so it's easy for then to walk through. :thumbs: