8 And Half Hour !

Sat and waited 8 and half hour today to pull this 11lb mirror out on 2 white maggots ? fishing very slow this time of year was set up for half 6 using dog meat and boilys not a sniff till 10 o'clock changed to air rig on the feeder rod ? still nothing... Put 2 white maggots on a size 14 hook within 5 minutes the bite alarm was screaming and hooked into this baby and a few more knocks after dinner hooked into something big played for 5-10 minutes but snapped me off so packed up and off I went ?

Sat and waited 8 and half hour today to pull this 11lb mirror out on 2 white maggots ? fishing very slow this time of year was set up for half 6 using dog meat and boilys not a sniff till 10 o'clock changed to air rig on the feeder rod ? still nothing... Put 2 white maggots on a size 14 hook within 5 minutes the bite alarm was screaming and hooked into this baby and a few more knocks after dinner hooked into something big played for 5-10 minutes but snapped me off so packed up and off I went ?

post-85183-0-70613400-1434306337_thumb.jpg