bad day

I have mate. He now has a pit/grey which will take "everythin". However the bitch is excellent. a little over weight at the min, but we took her out on the lamp last week an she caught 2 out of 2 rabbits. She's black with a white bib an white feet. In peak condition she is excellent an will run with the best of the saluki crosses. I and my mate would only let her go to the best of working homes where she'll be used to her full advantage mate. I could probably get him to send a mobile photo to you if you want

YIS Stan

pm me the number please mate.and where the dogs from cheers :thumbs:

thats bad luck fats, i had a border ages ago and it turned back on its self and sprinted for the road, but i managed to chase and jump on it, nearly breaking my ankles on a ploughed feild but she grew up to be a crazy dog and had to get rid of her anyway. when i got her it was weird its like she never seen me she was biting me and the lot.. she was about 8 months too.

thats bad luck fats, i had a border ages ago and it turned back on its self and sprinted for the road, but i managed to chase and jump on it, nearly breaking my ankles on a ploughed feild but she grew up to be a crazy dog and had to get rid of her anyway. when i got her it was weird its like she never seen me she was biting me and the lot.. she was about 8 months too.
thanks mate she had never ran off befor im gutted my lass is taken harder tho
you just got your dog run over and the neighbour is complaining cause the other dog is in grief ,,i wish i lived near you i would batter that neighbour for you all week free of charge ,,hope the hunt for a new dog go,s well,,all the best
cheers blackdug thats my neighbours for you twist about anything