Couple Of Clips From 2014!!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a couple of clips from 2014 lads, hope 2015 is just as good!! Hope you enjoy!

here's a pic to keep ya going lad!!!

pic's when ya were in England lad!! Got sent it last nite!!! Real good little bitch made many good BAD!!!!!

Posted Images

The only reason she was stop cos the road was there jay!!! What wood you do let the dog down the road?!!

well i didnt now the road was there why didnt hook just say that instead of bringing up s**t well i would of done the same if it had of been my dog

The only reason she was stop cos the road was there jay!!! What wood you do let the dog down the road?!!

well i didnt now the road was there why didnt hook just say that instead of bringing up s**t well i would of done the same if it had of been my dog

that's it lad the dog wood of cut the feet of himself!! And any lad on here that says he wouldn't do the same think is lying!!!!

that's it lad the dog wood of cut the feet of himself!! And any lad on here that says he wouldn't do the same think is lying!!!!

thats it i wouldnt let my dog down the road if i had the choice it is a good dog nice and tight

thats it i wouldnt let my dog down the road if i had the choice it is a good dog nice and tight

thats it when ya have a good one ya have to looked after him Ya no!!!

I no all i need to know about you and u about blocking gates

for fair play running old dogs in the summer with bellys

full of young ones your a right one to comment on

fair play. Good man lol

you must have me mixed up with someone else cos all my dogs this is there first season ive only got into that game in the last summer i was always into the big game youd want to get your messanger to get there storys straight ps when i was out it was your messangers dog in there second season

Edited by jay2014

thats it when ya have a good one ya have to looked after him Ya no!!!

for sure your right there

you mustnt want to let this go to bed speaking of bed you must not sleep cos any morning during the summer i went down with my pup you were already on the land could never beat you down and the fact you saying im only in dog a wet week im in it 15 years so that tells me you now f**k all about me

• Like 1