jack russells nipping

how many of you guys have trouble with your terriers going for peoples feet and ankles ,icant seem to stop mine from doing it.

he knows not to because everytimr he does it he nips at someones feet then runs off into his bed,he has also had some hard slaps for doing it aswell,have any of you had this problem and if so how have you dealt with it,maybe the nuts need to come off :blink: ps he also only does it at home and not when hes out,hes 2and half year old

how many of you guys have trouble with your terriers going for peoples feet and ankles ,icant seem to stop mine from doing it.

he knows not to because everytimr he does it he nips at someones feet then runs off into his bed,he has also had some hard slaps for doing it aswell,have any of you had this problem and if so how have you dealt with it,maybe the nuts need to come off :blink: ps he also only does it at home and not when hes out,hes 2and half year old

Ask Wilf, he gave me good advice which sorted my naughty Patterdale. :boxing:

Did i say everyone did it? no. Every nipping terrier i,ve ever seen in my life, has been a russel, two of my fathers were b*****ds for it, so there,s my opinion, based on personal experience, so its no harsher than your opinion is it?